Labour law is concerned with the rights and responsibilities of workers. We deal with all issues related to Labour law. Also provide advice and legal services in matters relating Contract Labour Act (1970), Minimum Wages Act 1948, The Workmen’s Compensation Act, 1923, The Payment of Wages Act, 1936, The Factories Act, 1948, The EPF Act, , Weekly Holidays Act 1942, The Bonus Act and the ESI Act, with our Expertise and Extensive Knowledge you will provide you best solution.
Some of the Key Services our Labour Lawyers in Karnataka Provide is
- Disputes relating to breach and non performance of Contracts.
- Specific performance of contracts
- Fraud, mistake and cheating
- Matters relating to recovery of debts, cheque bouncing etc
- Matters relating to Agency-Effect of contract on matters of agency
- Sale of goods, Partnership and Registration of partnership firms
- Matters related to Indemnity, guarantee, bailment and pledge
- Matters related to societies and co-operative societies
- Matters pertaining to successions and trusts
- Consumer protection
- Power of attorney
We look forward to help you in your legal matters.